McDonald LaBelle Cruise Terms and Conditions of Reservation
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Reservation Issued by McDonald LaBelle Cruise. Set forth below are the Terms and Conditions of Reservation issued by McDonald LaBelle Cruise which apply to each Guest on the cruise, without exception. By making a Reservation, Guest expressly agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms as stated below. Failure to accept McDonald LaBelle Cruise Terms and Conditions of Reservation in the time frame and manner determined by McDonald LaBelle Cruise entitles McDonald LaBelle Cruise to cancel Guest’s reservation without a refund.
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Reservation Issued by Norwegian Cruise Line: Upon completion of either the Norwegian Cruise Line Online Check-In Procedure or upon completion of such check-in procedure at the cruise terminal, Guest also expressly agrees to be bound by and accepts the Terms and Conditions of Reservation of Norwegian Cruise Line described in its Tour Ticket Contract. Failure to accept Norwegian Cruise Line Terms and Conditions of Reservation in the time frame and manner determined by Norwegian Cruise Line entitles Norwegian Cruise Line to cancel Guest’s reservation without a refund.
Conflict Between Terms and Conditions of Reservations Issued by McDonald LaBelle Cruise and Norwegian Cruise Line. Please note that if the payment dates, reservation policies, cancellation policies, and reservation changes set forth in McDonald LaBelle Cruise Terms and Conditions at the time of the Acceptance of Your Reservation conflict with the Norwegian Cruise Line Cruise/Tour Ticket Contract, the terms set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Reservation Issued by McDonald LaBelle Cruise shall supersede and be controlling.
Changes and Modifications to Terms and Conditions of Reservation. McDonald LaBelle Cruise and Norwegian Cruise Line Terms and Conditions of Reservation are subject to change at any time. Such modifications and changes shall have the full force and effect as a term and condition issued at the time of Reservation or completion of registration as applicable.
Stateroom Prices: Stateroom Prices are based upon double occupancy unless designated as a “Single”. Stateroom Prices include all the amenities, accommodations and services outlined here (http://www.mcdonaldlabellecruise.com/the-ship/staterooms/) in the Stateroom Description for the Category of Stateroom Guest has selected, together with the shows and onboard events produced by McDonald LaBelle Cruise. Stateroom Prices do not include airfare, ground transportation, onboard purchases of goods and services (including, but not limited to various beverages, spa services, gifts, specialty dining or any such goods and services for which the Cruise Line customarily charges a separate fee), medical expenses, shore excursions, and “Pass-Through Charges” (see, below). Additional Stateroom Prices are charged for 3rd and 4th Guests in a stateroom. The Stateroom Price for 3rd and 4th Guests have the same inclusions and exclusions as stated above.
Pass-Through Charges: All Guests are required to pay port charges, government taxes and fees, onboard service gratuities for shipboard staff and other charges due and payable to third parties. These Pass-Through Charges, equal to $210/person for McDonald LaBelle Cruise, are in addition to the Stateroom Prices.
Payment Obligations After Making Reservation: After making your Reservation, Guest is obligated to pay the Stateroom Prices and Pass-Through Charges based on the full occupancy set forth in the Reservation and any additional purchases made directly with McDonald LaBelle Cruise. If the Reservation is shared by more than one Guest, the Primary Guest shall have full financial responsibility for the Reservation. (see, Obligations of the Primary Guest)
Obligations of the Primary Guest: Unless otherwise designated, the Guest that places the Reservation and receives the Acceptance of Your Reservation notice is considered the “Primary Guest” and is the “owner” of the Reservation. The Primary Guest will be responsible for receiving all communications, selecting the stateroom at the time of the Reservation, and ensuring all payments are made in a timely manner. Any change or modification to the Reservation must be initiated by the Primary Guest and it is the obligation of the Primary Guest to convey such changes and modifications to the other Guests in the Reservation.
Payment Plan Options: McDonald LaBelle Cruise has several Payment Plan options available to Guests for the payment of the Stateroom Price, Pass-Through Charges and any other purchases for the cruise made through McDonald LaBelle Cruise. By choosing a Payment Plan, McDonald LaBelle Cruise is authorized to charge Guest’s Credit Card or other method of payment in accordance with the payment schedule of the selected Payment Plan.
Method of Payment: If paying by credit card, Guest’s account will be charged on the scheduled payment dates, and Guest’s statement will reflect a charge from “Jazz Cruises, LLC”. If paying by check, please make checks payable to McDonald LaBelle Cruise. To make payments with PayPal, Guests should log into their reservation online and manually process each payment when due. Guests wishing to change their method of payment should contact McDonald LaBelle Cruise, at least two business days prior to the scheduled payment date by calling 844.768.5157.
Currency: Unless otherwise noted, all prices on the website and any fees associated with the Cruise are quoted in United States Dollars (“USD”), and all payments to McDonald LaBelle Cruise will be charged in USD. International Guests may incur additional fees assessed by their bank or credit card processor.
Credit Cards/Cancellation Fees: McDonald LaBelle Cruise reserves the right to charge additional fees for returned payments, late payments, missed payments, canceled cards, chargebacks, credit card changes, invalid credit cards, and cancellations as a result of a Guest’s failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Reservation. Late Payments, including credit cards on file being denied when presented for payment, are subject to a penalty of 6% of the invoice amount if payment is not received within seven (7) days of issuance of notice of late payment due. Failure to cure a Late Payment within twenty (20) days of issuance of notice of Late Payment due or the occurrence of two (2) Late Payments may subject the reservation to cancellation of the reservation without refund or other compensation.
Non-Refundable Payments – Refund Events: Except as set forth in this section, all Stateroom Price, Pass-Through Charge and other purchase payments made to date or paid in the future are non-refundable. Payments are refundable only when either Norwegian Cruise Line or McDonald LaBelle Cruise cancels or reschedules the cruise (“Refund Events”) by 14 or more calendar days. If so desired, eligible Guests will be included in the applicable Refund Event Refund Program which will outline the procedure and process for receiving a refund. Guests may otherwise elect to continue their reservation with the rescheduled cruise without any increase in Stateroom Price, Pass-Through Charges or other purchases that were to have been available to them if this subject cruise had sailed.
Health Restrictions: Guest agrees to comply with any and all health restrictions imposed by Norwegian Cruise Line, McDonald LaBelle Cruise, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or any other governmental agency or body with jurisdiction over this Cruise Program. Guest is responsible for providing any information requested and for clearing any pre-cruise health, safety or travel requirements or limitations, regardless of when issued or applied including, but not limited to, evidence of full vaccination with a vaccine that is fully approved or authorized for emergency use by the Food and Drug Administration or the World Health Organization, negative test results for COVID-19, testing performed in the Cruise Terminal prior to boarding, on the ship, in ports, or at any other time during the cruise. Guests understand that the requirements for complying with Health Restrictions may change at any time and the Guest will be held to the requirements effective at the time of boarding the ship. Denial of boarding due to failure to adhere to the above is not a Refund Event (see below).
Right to Modify or Cancel Cruise:
- Right to Modify Cruise: McDonald LaBelle Cruise may modify itineraries and schedules, change onboard entertainers and schedules, modify amenities, and/or delay or change departures or arrivals without any further obligation to Guest and any such change or modification shall not be a Refund Event.
- Right to Cancel a Reservation or Deny Boarding: McDonald LaBelle Cruise reserves the right to cancel a reservation at any time at its sole discretion, and/or to deny boarding or refuse service to any person for any reason and shall not be considered a Refund Event.
- Right to Cancel Cruise: McDonald LaBelle Cruise reserves the right to cancel the cruise for any reason. Such cancellation shall be a Refund Event (see, below).
Travel Insurance/Trip Protection:
- Purchase is Strongly Encouraged: As all Stateroom Price and Pass-Through Charge payments to McDonald LaBelle Cruise are non-refundable, Guests are strongly encouraged to purchase Travel Insurance/Trip Protection, which can insure against many, but not all, of the causes of forfeiture of payments. Travel Insurance/Trip Protection may be purchased directly by Guests through various outlets and companies. Travel Insurance/Trip Protection is offered as well through Jazz Cruises, LLC.
- Purchase Timing: It is recommended Guests who wish to purchase Travel Insurance/Trip Protection through Jazz Cruises, LLC or any other provider or agent do so at the time of completing their Reservation, as certain benefits are time sensitive, including Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) and coverage for pre-existing conditions. Though insurance may be purchased up to 48 hours prior to sailing, to secure the broadest coverage, Travel Insurance/Trip Protection must be purchased within 14 days of a Guest’s first payment.
- Travelguard: Please note that the sale of Travel Insurance/Trip Protection through Jazz Cruises, LLC for McDonald LaBelle Cruise is administered by Travelguard. Their travel insurance contract is subject to additional terms and conditions related to Travelguard policies and the conditions set forth therein, which are accessible on McDonald LaBelle Cruise You can contact Travelguard at 800.826.1300. (Note: Jazz Cruises, LLC offers Travel Insurance through Travelguard, but insurance may also be available through other insurance providers and may be purchased directly by Guest. Rates and coverage vary by provider.)
Name Changes: Complimentary name changes and Guest additions will be accepted until 120 days prior to the sailing date of the cruise. Name changes made to a Reservation less than 120 days prior to sailing will be assessed a $150 administrative fee. At least one original and/or Primary Guest name must remain on the Reservation. If all original Guests cancel, this is considered a full cancellation without a refund, and name changes will not be allowed.
Transfer of Reservation: Guest may transfer their Reservation for a one-time, non-refundable transfer fee of $500. The replacement Guest(s) is subject to the Stateroom Prices and Pass-Through Charges in effect on the day of transfer. The transfer of a Reservation does not entitle the transferee(s) to any past guest, military or other discounts/offers from original Reservation. Please note: McDonald LaBelle Cruise does not condone or promote the selling and/or transferring of staterooms for personal financial gain.
Valid Identification/Passports and Visas:
- U.S. Citizens: U.S. Citizens are strongly urged to travel with a valid passport with at least six (6) months validity remaining after the final day of the cruise. For voyages that begin and end in the same U.S. Port, U.S. Citizens may travel without a passport but may do so only if they present both a Government-issued birth certificate and Government-issued Picture ID card, such as a driver’s license.
- Non-U.S. Citizens: All Non-U.S. Citizens must present a valid passport to board the ship. Though not required, such guests are urged to travel with a valid passport with at least six (6) months validity remaining after the final day of the cruise. Depending upon the citizenship of each Guest and the passport governing their travel, Guests may need to apply for and secure a visa to enter various ports of call.
- Change in Applicable Rules: The above requirements are required by government regulations and policies. They are subject to change without notice.
- Responsibility of Guests: The Guest is responsible for identifying and obtaining all required travel documents and have them available at the terminal or wherever necessary for their entire cruise vacation. These appropriate valid travel documents such as passports, visas, inoculation certificate and family legal documents are required for boarding and re-entry into the United States and other countries.
- Denial of Boarding: If a Guest does not possess the proper documentation, then Guest may be prevented from boarding a flight or ship, from entering a country, and may be subject to fines. Neither failure to provide proper and required documentation or being denied board for any reason whatsoever are Refund Events.
Photography and Video Policy: Video or audio recording, filming, or photographs may occur at McDonald LaBelle Cruise that may be owned, licensed, assigned, or distributed nationwide and worldwide by McDonald LaBelle Cruise, their affiliates and assignees. By acknowledging the Terms and Conditions of Reservation of McDonald LaBelle Cruise at the time of completing a reservation, Guest allows, and expressly authorizes McDonald LaBelle Cruise, their affiliates and assignees the use of Guest’s likeness, and/or appearance and voice on any film or video format now known or hereinafter developed in any manner whatsoever. Guest will not receive any compensation for such use and waive any right to bring any action in law or equity against McDonald LaBelle Cruise, their affiliates and assignees for such use.
Age Restrictions: Guests must be 21 years of age or older on the date the ship embarks. Guests who are between the ages of 18-20 are permitted to sail if they are accompanied by an adult 21 years of age in the same or adjoining stateroom. Guests who are 17 and under are not permitted to sail.
Cruise Information Updates: The information provided herein is valid as of this date and is likely to change or be modified prior to sailing. When completing this reservation, Guest agrees it is his or her responsibility to periodically visit the web site (www.mcdonaldlabellecruise.com) to learn about any cruise updates, special programs or other features, and to carefully read and review any updates sent to you by McDonald LaBelle Cruise.
Limitation of Liability:
- Terms and Conditions of Reservation Subject to Change: McDonald LaBelle Cruise Terms and Conditions of Reservation are subject to change at any time.
- Not Responsible for Acts of Third Parties: McDonald LaBelle Cruise and its affiliates, parent companies, employees, shareholders, officers, and directors, including, but not limited to Jazz Cruises, LLC (collectively “McDonald LaBelle Cruise”) does not own the ship or operate any entity that provides goods or services for your trip, including, for example, lodging facilities, transportation companies, local ground operators, guides, sightseeing companies, entertainment, food or drink service providers, equipment suppliers, etc. As a result, Guest agrees McDonald LaBelle Cruise is not responsible for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any person or entity, nor is McDonald LaBelle Cruise responsible for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any person or entity it does not own or control, nor for any act or inaction of any other third party not under its control.
- Not Responsible for Guest Inability to Board Ship: Guest is responsible for arriving at the embarkation location in a timely basis and with all the documentation required for sailing. McDonald LaBelle Cruise is not responsible for any loss, damages, costs, or expenses that Guest may incur for Guest’s inability to board the ship as outlined herein.
- Force Majeure: Further, McDonald LaBelle Cruise shall not be liable for, any loss or damage as a result of causes of any kind beyond the reasonable control of McDonald LaBelle Cruise (a “Force Majeure Event”), such as, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs, stoppages of work or other labor difficulties, insurrection, riots, war, changes in laws and regulations and other acts or demands of civil, political or military authorities, freight embargoes, shipping restrictions, air travel delays or cancellations, car or truck shortages, inclement weather, accidents, fire, explosion, flood or unavoidable casualties, pandemics, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, etc.
- Limitation of Liability in the Event of Cruise Cancellation: As stated above, the cancellation of McDonald LaBelle Cruise is a Refund Event. As such, Guest may elect to participate in the applicable Refund Program. McDonald LaBelle Cruise obligation to Guest is limited to the repayment of amounts heretofore paid to McDonald LaBelle Cruise for the Stateroom Price, Pass-Through Charges and any additional purchases made directly with McDonald LaBelle Cruise. Guest shall not seek, nor shall Norwegian Cruise Line be liable for, any losses or damages incurred by Guest, whether indirect, incidental, special or consequential, including but not limited to attorney fees.