Reservation Process, Pricing, Terms & Conditions
The Michael McDonald and Patti LaBelle Cruise ’24 is available for Online Open Booking now. Your Cruise Price will vary depending upon your guest status and Stateroom Category selection (see, below).
Also below are links to various information about the cruise and your reservation, including Payment Plans, Reservation Terms & Conditions and a list of what Your Cruise Price Includes and What Your Cruise Price Does Not Include. To learn more about the details of each Stateroom click here to explore the Stateroom Categories.
You may complete your Reservation online. To do so, click BOOK NOW and follow the prompts to select your Stateroom, Payment Plan and other information. Or, you may contact us for assistance (by phone at 844.768.5157 or by email at email@example.com. Our business hours are Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET.
Per Guest Based on Double Occupancy*
*Stateroom Prices are based upon double occupancy unless designated as a “Single.” Stateroom Prices include all the amenities, accommodations and services outlined here in the Stateroom Description for the Category of Stateroom Guest has selected, together with the shows and onboard events produced by McDonald LaBelle Cruise.
Stateroom Prices do not include airfare, ground transportation, onboard purchases of goods and services (including, but not limited to various beverages, spa services, gifts, specialty dining or any such goods and services for which the Cruise Line customarily charges a separate fee), medical expenses, shore excursions, and “Pass-Through Charges.”
Michael McDonald and Patti LaBelle Cruise offers multiple Payment Plan options. The Payment Plan election is made at the time of the Reservation.
Monthly Payment Plan
- Deposit at the time of reservation followed by equal monthly payments on the tenth of every month ending 2/10/24.
Quarterly Payment Plan
- Deposit at the time of reservation followed by 4 equal payments on 7/10/23, 9/10/23, 11/10/23, and 1/10/24.
Guests may contact the office to propose alternative schedules for payment. Reasonable plans will be seriously considered. Late Payments, including credit cards on file being denied when presented for payment, are subject to a penalty of 6% of the invoice amount if payment is not received within seven (7) days of issuance of notice of late payment due. Failure to cure a Late Payment within twenty (20) days of issuance of notice of Late Payment due or the occurrence of two (2) Late Payments may subject the reservation to cancellation of the reservation without refund or other compensation.
All Guests are required to pay port charges, government taxes and fees, onboard service gratuities for shipboard staff and other charges due and payable to third parties. These Pass-Through Charges, equal to $210/person for Michael McDonald and Patti LaBelle Cruise are in addition to the Stateroom Prices.
All Stateroom Price and Pass-Through Charge payments made to date or paid in the future are non-refundable. Payments are refundable only when either Norwegian Cruise Line or The Michael McDonald and Patti LaBelle Cruise cancels or reschedules the cruise. Complimentary name changes and Guest additions will be accepted until 120 days prior to the cruise. Name changes made to a Reservation less than 120 days prior to sailing will be assessed a $150 administrative fee.
Deposits are due at the time of your reservation.
Deposit amounts are 25% of the Total Stateroom Cruise Fare.
The cost for 3rd and 4th passengers cruise fare vary upon Stateroom type:
- $850/pp – Inside & Ocean View Staterooms
- $950/pp – Balcony & Staterooms
- $1,050/pp – Suites SD – SN
- $2,700/pp for 4 passengers – Two Bedroom Deluxe Family Suite with Balcony S4
The purchase of Travel Insurance/Trip Protection is strongly encouraged. If it were our choice, every guest would purchase trip insurance. Your investment for the cruise should be protected, so we urge you to purchase trip insurance. Please remember, restrictions do apply, so to secure the broadest coverage be careful to apply for the insurance in a timely manner.
To Learn More, Click Here.
Jazz Cruises strongly recommends that all guests travel with a valid passport with at least six (6) months validity post cruise during their sailing.
To Learn More, Click Here.
Your Price Includes
- 3-day Round-trip cruise from Miami
- All performances, interviews, parties, and events presented on the cruise (This does not include any special Artist-Hosted Events which require sign-up and/or a fee or Private Parties.)
- All meals (“Included Dining” features breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in The Garden Café & The Great Outdoors, and dinners in Summer Palace as well as bar & grills throughout the ship.)
- As part of the Included Dining experience, non-bottled beverages (i.e. coffee, juices, tea) are provided without charge.
- Recreation facilities, such as Fitness Center, Pools, Hot tubs, Basketball court, and Jogging track.
- In-room TV and movies (excluding pay-per-view movies)
- Full-service room cleaning (twice a day)
Your Price Does NOT Include
- Air and ground transportation to and from the pier in Miami
- Ground transportation in ports-of-call
- Pre- and post-cruise lodging
- 24-hour Room Service
- Dining in Specialty Restaurants (Cagney’s, Le Bistro, Moderno, Sushi, Teppanyaki, or La Cucina). There is an upcharge for dining in those restaurants.
- Personal expenditures and purchases such as photos, souvenirs, excursions, spa services, personal training
- All bottled and alcoholic beverages (There are “included” events during the cruise at which bottled and alcoholic beverages will be offered without charge.)
- Travel Insurance